Here's a cute Thanksgiving Turkey Craft made from crumpled up tissue paper.
- turkey template from link below
- tissue paper in various colors, brown, yellow, red, orange, black, etc.
- google eyes
- Print out the turkey template from the link below. It's better to print on card stock as the tissue paper gets heavy.
- Cut your tissue paper into about 1 inch squares. Separate the colors into dishes beforehand.
- Crumple the tissue paper squares into little balls and glue onto the template. You can pour the glue into a dish and dip each ball, but I think it's better to generously smear the glue all over the template first. Start with the difficult parts and edges first.
- Glue google eyes on your turkey.