Here's a bouquet of flowers craft that my older daughter made. It was completely spontaneous and her own inspiration. She did it almost completely by herself. I was very impressed. This would be great as a Mother's Day or Valentine's Day craft or anytime you want to give flowers.
- large sheet of sketching paper or card stock
- colorful wrapping paper(she used Christmas left overs)
- green origami paper or construction paper for the stems
- colorful fabric or paper scraps
- Cut a large, long triangle from wrapping paper.
- Cut thin strips for stems from green paper
- Cut some big and small circles from colorful fabric or paper for the flowers.
- Start with the wrapping paper and glue all the pieces together on the card stock.