Here's a cute Mother's Day Apple card craft my daughter made. You can glue the messages on the apples beforehand.
- apple template
- red, brown and green construction paper
- white paper
- hole punch
- Find a good, simple apple template online. Print and trace and cut out 2 apples fro this craft from red paper.
- Trace and cut a simple stem from brown and a simple leaf from green.
- Type and print out the messages, "Happy Mother's Day" and "Thank you, I love you" on white paper.
- Cut out the messages and glue one on each apple.
- Glue the leaf and stem on the "Happy Mother's Day" apple.
- Have students trace and/or color the messages. Older students could just write them.
- Put the apple one on top of the other and punch 2 holes near the top.
- Tie a short length of yarn through the holes to complete your card.
- Don't forget to write your name.