Here's a really fun rocket launcher toy craft made from 2 plastic cups.
- 2 plastic cups
- 2 strong rubber bands
- thick tape like masking tape or carpet tape
- thick paper or construction paper
- Cut 4 short slits in a cross shape on the rim of one cup.
- Cut 2 rubber bands, tie a knot in the ends and slip the ends into the slits to form an "X" inside the cup.
- Put some tape over the slits and ends to secure.
- Draw and decorate a rocket from thick paper and cut out.
- Tape your rocket to the front of the cup.
- Push the rocket cup down on top of another cup. Let go and the rocket shoots up.