Here's an easy stamp wheel craft you can make at home from old tape roll and some foam shapes. This is a fabulously simple and creative idea. The stamps here are clouds and raindrops, but you could make them for any theme.
- empty packing tape cardboard tube(or other tap tube)
- foam shapes or cut cut your own from foam
- ink pads
- white paper
- Glue some foam shapes around an empty packing tape tube. You could also design and cut out your own foam shapes.
- Press stamp onto the color ink pad of choice.
- Roll your stamps onto white paper.