Here's an Olympic gold medal cookies craft that is fun and delicious. Use them as awards for your schools next field day or sports day.
- your favorite cookies(bigger is better)
- gold foil paper
- colorful patriotic ribbon
- hot glue or tape
- black permanent marker
- Wrap cookie in gold foil paper
- Loop the ribbon and hot glue or tape the ends to the back of the foil.
- Glue or tape a foil circle on top of the ribbon.
- Write a message like "#1", or "1st place". Or write the name of the event or draw a simple picture like in the Olympics.