Here's a great Father's Day sponge art card craft idea.
- card stock
- vinyl letters, letter stickers, or block letters cut from card stock
- rainbow color paints
- sponged or fingers
- Fold a sheet of white card stock in half to make your card.
- Lightly adhere block letters to spell, "DAD". They could be vinyl, stickers, or card. They will be removed later.
- Dab a few colors onto the card and sponge the colors all around. Or use fingers. Be careful not to move the letters.
- Remove the letters an allow the card to dry. Write a Happy Father's Day message in the card.