- Q-tips (about 20-30)
- white glue
- white paper or skull from a coloring page
- black construction paper
- Prepare your Q-tip bones beforehand. Bend in half for arms and legs. Bend down the corners for the hips, cut off the ends for toes and fingers.
- Pipe glue down the middle of the black paper. Start with the spine and glue on your pieces one by one to build your skeleton.
- Find a skeleton head from a coloring page or cut out a simple one from white paper. Add black lines for teeth and eyes.
- If desired cut and paste a ribbon to make a boy or girl skeleton.