These are cute little monster, alien, robots from little cardboard boxes. They are great creative craft for monster week, space week, Halloween, or anytime. The original craft used tissue paper, but it's pretty free-style and you can use any materials you have on hand.
- small cardboard boxes like jello or raisin boxes
- pipe cleaners
- tissue paper scraps
- aluminum foil
- scrap construction paper
- sharp knife(adult only)
- google eyes
- wire cutters or strong scissors
- Brush glue over your box and cover in tissue paper scraps or aluminum foil.
- Glue on details like eyes, mouth, etc.
- Use a sharp knife to cut tiny X's to insert the pipe cleaner legs and antennae.
- Cut the pipe cleaners for antennae and 3 or 4 legs. Make twisty antennae by wrapping around a pencil. Make little circles or ovals at th end for the feet.
- Insert the pipe cleaners into the holes and stand up your little monster.