You'll be the life of the party with these Halloween alien party masks.
Source: Family and Fun
- mask template(from site below)
- plastic eye masks
- green craft foam
- permanent marker
- craft knife
- double sided foam tape
- duct tape
- ping ping balls
- pipe cleaners
- 1 inch size google eyes
- glow in the dark stickers
- Follow the link below and print and cut out the mask template.
- Trace and cut out the head and ear pieces on green craft foam.
- Trace the plastic mask on the back of the foam headpiece including the eyes. Make sure the alien's eyes line up. Cut out the alien eyes.
- Attach the headpiece and ears to the plastic mask with double sided foam tape.
- Decorate the mask wit stickers and google eyes.
- Use a pushpin to make a hole in a 2 ping pong balls. Push a pipe cleaner into the balls.
- Tape the antennae to the back of the headpiece with duct tape.
- Wear your mask. Become an alien.