Here's another great Olympic Laurel wreath craft idea that fun and simple. The Olympians of ancient times came from miles around to participate in the games, usually just a race or wrestling match. Their only prize, a laurel wreath and the praise and glory of the crowd.
- plastic hairband
- green craft foam or construction paper
- glue gun or other strong glue
- Cut out many leaf shapes from green craft foam or construction paper. Use a template if you have one or trace your own. If you have pre-cut foam leaves, use those
- Start at the middle of the hairband. Hot glue the leaves going left and leaves going right until the ends.
- Wear your Olympic laurel wreath craft. Play ancient Greece include a toga.
Source: Free Kids Crafts