This is a simple and cute Olympic Olive wreath crown craft the kids will love to make in time for the 2012 London Olympics or use them for sports day at school.
- olive crown template
- card stock
- paper plate
- green construction paper or craft foam
- black paint
- Visit the website below and print out the olive template on card stock or thicker paper.
- Use black paint and kids make finger or thumb prints to fill in the olives. Allow to dry. Cut out on the lines and put aside.
- Cut the center out of a paper plate.
- Cut simple leaf shapes from green paper or foam. If you have pre-cut foam leaves, use those.
- Place the paper plate ring bottom side up. Glue the leaves all the way around.
- Glue on the olive branches. Allow to dry.