This is a great Olympic Torch craft just in time for the the 2012 London Olympics. Great for younger hands.
- small paper plate
- toilet paper roll
- gold foil paper
- red and /or yellow, orange tissue paper
- Trace a toilet paper roll in the center of a paper plate.
- Cut slits all the way around the inside of the circle.
- Roll and glue gold foil paper to the toilet roll.
- Apply glue generously around the inside of one end of the toilet paper roll. Put the paper plate on top and fold down the little triangles cuts down into the tube.
- Stuff red and orange tissue paper down into the tube for fire.
- Run with your Olympic torch.