Let your kids imagination go wild with this Paper Plate Flying Saucer U.F.O. Space Craft. There's no one right way to do it. Use the materials you have handy.
Source: Arts for Life
- paper plates
- paper bowls
- plastic pudding cups
- paint, crayons, or markers
- decorating materials; stickers, spangles, sequins, etc.
- You can use 1 paper plate or glue 2 together.
- You can paint or otherwise color.
- The fun part is the cockpit. Use a paper bowl or plastic pudding cup. Don't forget to put a toy alien inside or one you drew.
- Decorate the outside. Remember shiny and sparkly is better.
- Cut a long length of fishing line and hang them low to everyone can see the tops. For fun, they could dive bomb your dinosaur diorama.