This is a great looking and fun shark craft. The original idea called for flower pots, but you could adapt it using big Styrofoam cups.
- 2 big Styrofoam or paper cups
- blue paint
- Blue and white craft foam or construction paper
- fins and teeth templates
- google eyes
- Paint the outside of 2 Styrofoam or paper cups blue. Allow to dry.
- Glue the 2 cups together mouth to mouth to make the shark's body.
- Use the templates from the site below or draw your own.
- Trace and cut out blue tail and dorsal fins and white shark teeth from paper or foam.
- Glue pieces onto the body.
- Glue on 2 google eyes.