Here's a great Thanksgiving Indian corn craft from paper and buttons. This is a great way to learn the history and food behind Thanksgiving. Not all corn is yellow. Kids will have loads of fun making his craft.
Source: All Kids Network
- yellow and green construction paper
- corn template from site below
- various sizes of red, white, yellow, and orange buttons
- Print and cut out Indian corn template from site below. There are 2 pieces.
- Trace and cut out corn from yellow and husk leaves from green construction paper.
- Glue the corn onto the husk.
- Spread glue all over the corn and decorate with buttons.