- 1 paper plate
- various colored tissue paper
- white paper
- orange and blue construction paper
- exacto knife
- black marker
- Fold the paper plate in half so it stands up.
- Cover in glue and put little blue tissue paper squares all over.
- Cut 2 white circles for eyes and an orange triangle for a beak.
- Glue eyes and beak on the body. Draw a big dot for the eye.
- Cut a few strips of different colored tissue paper and glue on for the tail feathers. Allow everything to dry.
- An adult should use an exacto knife and cut a slit all the way through the center of the bird.
- Accordion fold a sheet of blue construction paper and insert through the slits to make the bluebird's wings.