Here's a cute spring birds and nest craft made from a paper plate.
- paper plate
- birds template(from link below)
- various colored construction paper
- brown tissue paper
- Cut a paper plate in half. Put glue only the rim part and stick to a sheet of construction paper to make a pocket.
- Use the template from the site below and cut out various colored parts to make the birds. Or make your own.
- Glue together the pieces to make 3 little birds.
- Tear off pieces of brown tissue paper and glue onto he paper plate to make the nest. Or you could use real leaves and sticks.
- Glue your birds behind the nest.
- If desired, use paper or crayons to make a branch under your nest.
Source: All Kids Network