- toilet paper roll
- paper cup
- sharp pencil
- long pipe cleaner
- jingle bell
- Cover the paper cup in aluminum foil inside and out.
- Poke 2 holes in the bottom of the paper cup with a sharp pencil. Poke 2 holes each on either side of the toilet paper roll, so you have 2 holes on the top and bottom.
- Fold a long pipe cleaner and insert through the top of the toilet paper roll, through the bottom and then into the paper cup. You can use the loop at the top to hang up your bell.
- Twist the ends of the pipe cleaner together inside the cup. Add a little glue between the cup and toilet paper roll to secure.
- Tie a jingle bell to the bottom of the pipe cleaner.
- Use a marker to write, "Liberty" on the toilet paper roll and draw the crack on the side of the bell.
- Hang up your 4th of July Liberty Bell craft for Independence Day.
Source: Preschool Panda