This is an easy and fun apple craft you can make from a paper plate.
- paper plate
- red paint and paintbrushes
- brown and green construction paper
- apple seeds
- Paint the bottom of a paper plate all red and allow to dry.
- Cut out a brown stem and 2 green leaves from construction paper and glue to the back of the plate.
- Glue real apple seeds in the middle of the plate.
- Instead of paint, glue on scraps of red paper or tissue paper.
- Cut a little dip at the top and bottom to make a more apple shape.
- Paint the rim red and the middle yellow to make an apple cut in half.
Source: Crafts for Preschool Kids