- 3 round objects in large, medium, and small(various lids are good)
- white and orange craft foam
- glue dots or glue
- monofilament, string, or fishing line
- black marker
- festive ribbon
- Trace and cut out 2 sets each of 3 different size circles, giving you a total of 6 circles.
- Lay one set down on a flat surface about 1/4 in apart and glue a length of monofilament or fishing line down the middle. Glue the other matching circles on top.
- Draw eyes and a mouth on the head.
- Cut out an orange carrot nose from craft foam and glue on the face.
- Glue buttons on the body.
- Tie a ribbon between the head and body for a scarf.
- Tie the top in a loop and hang on the tree.