Here's a cute frog face paper shapes craft my 4 year old daughter made at school. The whole thing is made from circles. It's not so posh looking, but the important thing is that thing is hat she made it herself from start to finish.
- green and red construction paper
- white paper
- 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small circle template(from paper plates, cups, bowls, or lids)
- Trace and cut out 1 large circle and 2 small circles from green construction paper.
- Trace and cut out 1 medium red circle from red construction paper.
- Trace and cut out 2 small circles from white paper.
- Glue the red circle in the middle of the big green one to make the mouth.
- Glue the white circles on the small green ones. Draw eyes.
- Fold the bottom of the eyes and glue to the top of the head.
- Sing a frog song.