This is a simple and easy bird cage collage craft. The concept is making a bird cage from a lesson on animals and pets. This collage uses bird pictures and cardboard.
- old books and magazines
- Beforehand, cut out lots of bird pictures from old magazines or books.
- Cut a rectangular or otherwise bird cage-ish shape from cardboard.
- Cut two long slits on either side of your cage. Or at the top and bottom.
- Glue various bird pictures in the middle.
- Thread a long piece of yarn through the slits several times to create the bars for your cage. Tie a knot in the back.