- cardboard(like an old cereal box)
- big craft stick or tongue depressor
- craft glue
- black, green, blue, and/or silver acrylic paint
- Cut open an old cereal box. Trace and cut out this simple Frankenstein design. Check your kids eyes and cut holes for your mask.
- Draw a line at the top for the hair.
- Paint the hair black, the face green, and the electrodes blue or silver. Allow to dry.
- Brush on craft glue section by section and cover in the matching color glitter and pour off the excess. Cut a little cardboard triangle for a nose, cover in blue glitter and glue on. Allow everything to dry.
- Draw or cut a line for the mouth.
- Glue a tongue depressor on the back for a handle. Trick or treat!
- You could also use aluminum foil for the electrodes.
Source: Eliza Domestica