- paper plate or other large circle
- black construction paper or card stock
- white yarn or string
- small plastic spider or spider ring
- Trace the paper plate on thick, black paper and cut out.
- Cut slits all around the outside of the circle.
- Take yarn and let kids weave over the circle to make their own spider web. Add a little tape on the place you finished. Leave a long end of yarn.
- Attach a small plastic spider to your web.
- Take the end and hang up to display.
Source: Preschool Learning and Crafts