- white paper
- short stick
- strong stapler
- glue or glue gun
- red food coloring
- shallow bowl
- apple seeds
- Trace a simple half apple shape with one straight edge on cardboard and cut out. This will be your template.
- Put several sheets of white paper together. Fold in half and staple the fold to make a book.
- Place the template on your little book with the straight edge along the spine and trace with a pencil.
- Cut out with scissors.
- Mix red food coloring with water in a shallow bowl.
- Close your book and tip the edges in the red water to dy them. Allow to dry.
- Glue a short stick to the spine of your book, sticking up a little from the top. Prefereably one with a little gren leaf.
- Fold some pges arount the stick and glue in place. Hold with a clothespin until dry.
- Tie a little ribbon around the stem.
- Glue or draw a couple of apple seeds on the inside of your book.
- Display your paper apple.
Source: Craftberry Bush