Here's a cute and tasty craft idea for President's Day. Make a Lincoln log cabin from pretzel sticks.
- small empty milk carton
- pretzel sticks
- chocolate frosting or peanut butter
- Rolo chocolate candies
- Wash and dry a small milk carton. Cut the top flap off and tape closed.
- Spread peanut butter or chocolate frosting on the side of the milk carton and cover with pretzel sticks. Repeat this process until you've made your cabin. Break off the sticks as necessary.
- Glue on a cracker door and window.
- Glue on a Rolo Candy on top for a chimney.