This is a wonderful Spring tree fingerpainting craft. It's one of a set of 4, one for each season. It uses one of my favorite techniques, using bubble wrap to paint the spring cherry blossoms.
- Beforehand, trace an cut out a simple tree shape. If you plan to make 4 of these crafts, make 4 trees with the same template. Or trace a hand print for the tree.
- Use brushes or fingers to paint on a blue sky and green grass. Use a little white to make the colors brighter and give the illusion of clouds. Allow to dry.
- Glue the tree into your spring scene.
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap, about the same size as the top of the tree.
- Paint the bubble wrap pink.
- Press onto the tree to make the cherry blossoms.
- Use thumb prints to make white lambs.
- After dry, use a marker to draw legs and eyes on your lambs.