Here's a Thanksgiving Day Paper Plate craft that is easy, messy, and fun.
- brown paint
- paper plate
- paintbrushes(if you want, fingers are better)
- various colored paints or markers
- brown and yellow construction paper
- pen or google eyes
- Give child a paper plate and brown paint. Let them go to down and aint all over with their fingers. Allow to dry.
- Trace a simple head and neckfrom brown paper and a beak from yellow.
- Glue the head and beak onto your paper plate.
- Draw an eye or add a google eye.
- Color the clothespins with paint or markers.
- Clip the clothespins to thepaper plate for tail feathers.
- If you want, add a brown paper wing on the side.
Source: No Time for Flash Cards