- light colored T-shirt
- red, yellow, brown, white, and acrylic or fabric paints
- google eyes(optional)
- hands and feet
- Place cardboard on the inside of your T-shirt so the paint doesn't bleed through. Place on a flat surface.
- Make 2 red handprints in a fan shape on the T-tshirt.
- Make 2 more yellow handprints on top of those.
- Mahe a brown footpprint onop of that. Allow to dry.
- Add details of the ees, beak and waddle. Glue on google eyes if you like.
You could make an adult turkey and child turkey on the same shirt.