Here's an easy and fun way to make a Halloween haunted house craft. This idea comes from my daughter's Japanese elementary school craft project using a craft knife to make little doors and windows in paper. Should only be done under adult supervision.
- black card stock or thick paper
- colorful paper
- craft knife
- cutting surface
- Draw doors and windows on the black paper using simple geometric shapes.
- Place paper on the cutting surface and use your craft knife to cut the secret doors and windows leaving the hinges in place.
- Cut pieces of colorful paper to fit behind each door and glue in place.
- Draw a scary ghost or monster hiding behind each door. Boo!