Here's a simple and fun Pizza Food Craft.
- card stock or poster board
- paper plate(for template)
- brown packing peanuts
- yellow tissue paper
- various colored construction paper
- Beforehand, cut out toppings from construction paper: green pepper from green, onions from white, pepperoni circles from red/pink.
- Cut brown craft packing peanuts in half for sausages. Cut thin strips of yellow tissue paper for cheese.
- Trace a large paper plate on card stock or poster board and cut out.
- Color the edge brown for the crust and the middle red for the sauce.
- Glue toppings on your pizza. Yummy!