Here's a simple and fun plastic bottle shaker craft.
- plastic drink bottles with cap(washed and dried)
- colorful tissue paper
- raw pasta, beans, or rice
- construction paper scraps
- craft punches or stickers
- plastic streamer tape
- Cover plastic bottle in glue and wrap in the tissue paper color of choice.
- Glue on shapes punched from colorful construction paper. Or use stickers.
- Put some raw pasta, beans, or rice into the bottle. Screw on the cap.
- Tie a length of colorful plastic streamer tape around the top. Tear the ends.
- Shake your shaker.