Here's a cool Summer aquarium fish craft. You can watch your paper fish swim in their little aquarium world.
- sheet of blue and white construction paper
- other various colors of construction paper
- plastic wrap
- hole punch
- blue thread
- Apply glue to the border of a sheet of blue construction paper and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap. Cut off the excess.
- Cut a border frame for your blue sheet from cardboard and a matching frame from white construction paper.
- Glue the cardboard frame on your blue paper.
- Cut colorful fish from geometric shapes and punch a hole in each. Tie to a short length of blue thread.
- Cut out green paper water plants.
- Tape the threaded fish to the top of the frame and glue the plants to the bottom.
- Glue the white paper frame on top of the cardboard frame.
- Decorate the white frame with crayons.
- Stand your aquarium up and see the fish floating.