Here is a simple and easy Thanksgiving Day Indian Corn Craft with real popcorn.
- yellow and green construction paper
- paint in a tube or glitter glue
- popped popcorn(eat some, too.
- kabob skewers or chopsticks
- google eyes(optional)
- Cut some leafy corn shuck shapes from green paper.
- Cut some oblong cob corn shapes from yellow paper.
- Glue the corn on the shucks.
- Spread glue on the corn and stick on real popcorn.
- Decorate the edges with squeeze paint or glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Glue the corn shucks to a skewer or chopstick. Add some tape to secure.
- If you notice, one of the corn cobs has google eyes(cute). Never saw corn with eyes. It kind of looks like an owl.
Source: Creatively Content