These are adorable Thanksgiving Day Toilet roll Pilgrims and Indians craft the kids will love to make.
- toilet paper roll
- various colored construction paper
- Trace the end of the toilet roll on black paper. Trace a slightly wider circle around that. Cut out both. This will be the Pilgrim hat rim and top.
- Wrap the toilet roll in black paper, glue in place and push the excess down inside.
- Color a piece of paper with peach marker and cut out a small rectangle for the face.
- Glue the face on and draw the details with a black marker.
- Roll and piece of yellow paper around the roll for size. Cut out and cut little slits for hair.
- Glue the hair on your roll.
- Cut out the front of the shirt and glue on.
- Put on the hat rim and tape the circle on top.
- Cut a thin strip for the hat brim with a buckle and glue on.
- Wrap the toilet roll in brown paper and glue in place.
- Color and cut out a rectangle for the face and glue on.
- Cut out a strip for the hair from black paper. Cut little strips for the hair. Wrap around and glue on.
- Decorate face, beads, and headband with a black marker.
- Cut out some little feathers and glue at the top.
Source: Autumn and Matt's Family Blog