Here's a great looking Thanksgiving Day Mayflower craft you can make.
- red, dark blue, light blue, and white construction paper
- brown construction paper or brown paper bag or bulletin board paper
- 3 Popsicle sticks
- brown crayon
- Cut out a big "U" shaped Mayflower boat from brown paper. Decorate with brown crayon. You can even write, "Mayflower" on the side.
- Cut out waves from dark blue, light blue, and green paper, the second a little lower than the first.
- Cut out sails from white paper and glue to the Popsicle sticks.
- Glue the dark blue and green waves on a sheet of red construction paper.
- Glue the Mayflower and sails on the waves. You can glue the sails behind the ship if you like.
- Glue the light blue waves on top.