Here's a cute Thanksgiving Day Mayflower Milk carton craft that's loads of fun to make and really brings out your kids creativity.
- milk carton(washed an dried)
- brown paper lunch bag
- popsicle sticks or chopsticks
- red and white paper
- Close the end of your milk carton and ecure with tape. Wrap the milk carton in a brown paper bag and tape shut.
- Decorate the outside of your Mayflower.
- Glue together 2 popsicle sticks to make one mast for your sails. Make 2 masts. Or use chopsticks.
- Cut out sails and flags from red and white paper nd atach to masts.
- Cut 2 slits in the top of your mayflower and insert the masts. Set sail!
Source: Our Homeschool Fun