- 2 paper plates
- brown and blue paint
- 1 or 2 Popsicle sticks
- Paint one paper plate blue and let dry.This is the sky background.
- Cut the other paper plate in half and then one half in quarters. The half will be the boat and the quarters will be the sails.
- Paint the half paper plate bron and let dry.
- Staple the brown half plate onto the blue one to make a pocket.
- Glue or staple the paper plate quarters to 1 or 2 Popsicle sticks to make the sails.
- Staple or glue the sails to the boat.
- Write, "Mayflower" on the side with a marker.
- Punch a hole in the back and hang up your pocket. Use it for keepsakes.
- Make some pilgrims and put them in the boat.
Source: Crafty Classroom