This is a very sweet Thanksgiving Day Mayflower craft that uses your kids photos and put them n the boat!. Made from a paper plate and a bowl.
- paper plate
- paper bowl
- brown paint
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- kids photos
- black and white paper
- Cut the paper plate into quarters and the paper bowl into halves.
- Paint each half of the paper bowl brown and let dry.
- Glue or staple the paper bowl halves together to make your boat.
- Glue 2 Popsicle sticks to 2 paper plate quarters to make the sails. Glue into the boat.
- Cut out kids photos. Cut and glue hats or bonnets on your kids to make them pilgrims.
- Glue kid pilgrims into the boat.
- If desired, write Mayflower on the side or sails with a black marker.
Source: Classified: Mom