Here's a Thanksgiving Day Paper Bag Turkey Craft tat will add some humor to your turkey day. Use it as a table top decoration. Gobble Gobble.
- brown paper lunch bag
- old newspaper
- rubber band
- plastic spoon
- google eyes
- brown marker
- orange, brown, and green felt scrap pieces
- brown, green, yellow, red. and range crepe paper streamers or strips of painted paper
- Stuff a brown paper bag until almost full. Tie with a rubber band.
- Color a plastic spoon brown with a marker.
- Cut pieces for the waddle, beak, feet, and bow tie from felt scraps. Glue onto the spoon and add google eyes.
- Stick the spoon into the bottom of the bag so it stands up as shown.
- Tie the top of the bag with strips of fall colored crepe paper. If you don't have crepe paper, paint strips of paper instread.
- Put your turkey as a centerpiece on the table. Happy Thanksgiving!