Here are some great looking Thanksgiving Day Pilgrims and Indians(Native Americans) made from toilet paper rolls. These are simple and fun to make.
- toilet paper roll
- various colored construction paper
- Wrap the bottom 1/2 of the toilet roll in black or brown paper, glue in place and push the excess down inside.
- Cut a little "v" in a piece of white paper, cut out and glue around the middle of the Pilgrim for a shirt.
- Roll and piece of yellow paper around the roll for size. Cut out and cut little slits for hair.
- Glue the hair on your roll. Leave a space for the face in the middle.
- Wrap a thin black strip at the top and attach a black square sticking up in front for a simple Pilgrim's hat. Don't forget the buckle.
- For a girl Pilgrim, use a white strip and a white oval for a bonnet.
- Draw a face with a marker.
- Wrap the top half of the toilet roll in white paper and glue in place.
- Cut a zigzag pattern on one side of brown paper. Wrap and glue on for the Indian's clothes.
- Cut out a strip for the hair from black paper. Cut little strips for the hair. Wrap around and glue on. Leave a space for the face.
- Wrap a blue strip in the middle and a pink strip on bottom to decorate the clothes.
- Decorate face, beads, and headband with a black marker.
- Glue on a little brown strip at the top for a headband. Cut out some little feathers and glue at the top.
- Draw a face with markers.