This great Thanksgiving Indian headband craft comes from a Japanese website. Follow the link below for a step by step picture tutorial, sorry only Japanese.
- construction paper
- rubber band
- Cut a sheet of construction paper in half lengthwise.
- Fold both halves into thirds lengthwise to make 2 long thin strips Leave one fold on the outside to make a little pocket. Later, you'll insert the feathers into it..
- Insert the ends and tape together.
- Wrap around child's head and check. Trim the strip so it's a little smaller than child's head.
- Fold the ends down about an inch, insert the rubber band and staple the ends shut to make your headband.
- Cut a few feathers from construction paper and insert into the strip pocket. Staple in place. Staple them so, the staples aren't on the inside of the headband and don't touch the child's head.