This cute Thanksgiving turkey cupcake recipe idea came from a Japanese website of someone living in America.
- 1 big cupcake(this one's pumpkin)
- 1 small cupcake
- 1 cookie(this one's gingerbread)
- candy corn
- M&M's or marble chocolates
- Decorate the small cupcake with chocolate frosting for the head. Use a little white frosting with a M&M in the middle for the eyes. Use a candy corn for the beak. I'm not sure what they used here for the waddle, maybe a piece of fruit leather. Please experiment.
- Use icing to adhere candy corn on the cookie in a fan shape for the tail feathers.
- Decorate the big cupcake with light brown frosting and sprinkles around the edge.
- Cut a marshmallow in half at an angle to create a wedge and prop up the cookie tail feathers as shown above.
- Place the small cupcake head in front of the cookie.
- Ta da! Turkey cupcakes, Gobble gobble.