Here's a cute toilet roll turkey you can make for Thanksgiving Day.
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- brown, yellow and red construction paper
- black and white scrap paper
- Cut one toilet roll in half.
- Wrap the full and half toilet rolls in brown paper.
- Trace child's hands on yellow paper and cut out.
- Cut triangular beak and simple feet from yellow paper.
- Cut out a red waddle.
- Cut out white circles for eyes and tiny black ones for pupils.
- Tape the half toilet roll on top of the big one to make the head.
- Glue on the hand prints to the back for tail feathers.
- Glue on the feet and face parts. Allow to dry.