Here's a very simple spider craft to do and act out the nursery rhyme Little Miss Muffet.
- construction paper
- hole punch
- Trace and cut out a big circle from construction paper.
- Punch 4 holes on either side of the circle so they line up.
- Lace 4 lengths of black yarn through the holes to look like spider legs and secure with tape on the bottom side.
- Cut out and glue on 2 smal white circles for eyes. Let kids draw the pupils.
- Poke a hole in the center of the circle with a shrp pencil.
- Thread a length of yarn through the top and tie a not on the bottom side.
- Act out the nursery rhyme with your spider.