A classic Christmas craft. Turn an ordinary paper plate into a beautiful Christmas wreath.
- paper plate
- green paint and brushes
- hole punch
- glitter glue
- macaroni or other interesting pasta
- various colorful beads
- gold ribbon
- To cut the center out of a paper plate, fold plate in half and cut the half circle from the middle.
- Paint paper ring green and allow to dry.
- Paint some macaroni or pasta in holiday colors and allow to dry.
- Decorate ring with colorful beads, pasta, and glitter glue.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie a gold ribbon to hang up.