For a lesson about the circus or the zoo, here's a fun crafty elephant idea.
- card stock
- elephant template
- colored paper
- colorful beads
- grey paint
- colorful yarn
- Fold card stock in half and trace a simple elephant with the fold making the back.
- Trace and two ear pieces separately and cut out ears and elephant.
- Open elephant flat and sponge paint elephant and ears grey all over. Allow to dry.
- Cut a strip of colored paper and glue over the back for the blanket.
- Glue on colorful beads.
- Draw details on your elephant.
- Glue a piece of colorful string on the inside to make the tail.