- paper plate(colored is ok, too)
- construction paper
- crayons, markers, or paints
- If you want a colored crown, like green or yellow, color beforehand or use a colored plate. Paper plates cut better than plastic ones.
- Cut a slit through the center of a paper plate without the rim. Cut 3 more slits and fold back the triangles so they stick up.
- Cut flowers from construction paper and glue to tops of the triangles.
- Add stickers or other decorations to your crown if desired.
- Cut 2 lengths of thick ribbon or crepe paper and staple to the back of the crown.