Thanks so much to Cari for sending in this great hand print flowers craft with candies. This would be equally great for Easter or Mother's Day.
- glass or vase
- plastic grass
- various colored construction paper
- paint, brushes
- green pipe cleaners
- chocolate oil eggs or other candy of choice
- Brush color paint of your choice on little hands and press onto construction paper.
- Repeat with different color paint and paper. Allow to dry.
- Cut out hand prints. You need 2 hand prints for each flower. You can do both hands or print one hand, cut out and trace a matching hand on a different paper and cut out.
- Spread glue and sandwich a pipe cleaner between a matching pair and allow to dry.
- Fill a glass or vase with plastic grass and your favorite candy. Insert the hand print flowers and present them to mom.